Cast-urethane versus the traditional injected urethane bushing, equates to higher-rebound, quick response, stability, agility and longevity.
The design is a two-piece system with unique shaped top and bottom. Bottom is larger, supporting the majority of the tension and stabilizing/control. The top is smaller, shaped to respond quickly, and provides a snappy return. The two bushings meet in the middle of the tuck, providing a smooth transitions from side to side.
NOTE: You may choose to MIX Mota bushings to gain even more control of your BOSS plates.
Example: Skater may mix between any hardness. Top to bottom ratio will be per skaters preference.
- Available in 4 hardness’s (X-Soft, Soft, Medium, Hard)
- Sold in sets of 8 (4 bottom, 4 top)
- Made of high quality, high-rebound poly urethane formula
- Made by cast (NOT injected) extends life of bushings
- Two piece system, custom shapes to optimizing response, stability, and agility
Our inventory of this product is limited to what we already have in stock!