Roll-Line Killer Plate
Used by the top players
The Roll Line Killer Plates are a masterpiece of machinery and performance. The intricate metalwork helps shave down the weight while keeping the frame extremely rigid and responsive. The front kingpin angle is set at 18 degrees for a little added agility going into turns, jukes and transitions to give you an edge over the competition while the back 16 degree kingpin gives you power and stability through your stride. Designed to keep up with profession skaters and proudly made in Italy.
- Sizes: 130-135-140-145-150-155-160-165-170-175-180
right and left foot
- Ultra light plate made of special aluminium alloy and trucks with steel axles
- Differently angled trucks: The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter turns more easily and with less pressure.
- The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during turns.
- Click action adjustment system
- Redesigned suspensions in elastomer with a double stage compression.
- Toe stops: Ambra super professional
- Professional wrenches kit included
If you need help with plate sizing, not to worry! Feel free to contact us and we can help you with sizing recommendations.